This is the process to get your Arlo camera login on an “Android Device”. Follow the entire briefing of the steps very carefully and do not forget or leave even a single step to “Setup Arlo Q” on your android smart devices. The most basic step is to launch the Arlo app from your smart device, and if you already have an account, then “Login Arlo Account” on my.arlo.com You have two options now, either tap the plus (+) icon or click to the options “Add Devices“.
- There you can see “Arlo Q”, tap on it. Choose the type of connection which you are operating.
- Plug the Arlo Q camera to the electric source, and wait till the LEDs start blinking Amber, then tap the prompt “Continue”.
- under the SSID should be visible under the Network name column. If you are unable to see the SSID of your router, then it may be not broadcasting the SSID. In the next step, enter the password of your router, then go ahead by tapping “Continue”.
- Locate and press the Sync button on your camera to get it to sync with your wi-fi router, and then go ahead on to the next step.
- Check for the LED’s behaviour, if it is twinkling blue that means it is ready to use now. An informational page will have appeared to you about the process that “How to scan QR code with the Arlo Q Camera” from the display page.
- Note down the QR code and put it to the required locus. After reading the QR code, your camera will make a unique sound that means it has recognized and accepted the QR code, click ‘YES’ to give a confirmation from your side that your camera has produced the chime sound.
- In case you have not got a chime sound from your Arlo Login Q camera, then you have to move 6 steps back.
- Clicking YES will make your Arlo Q camera to connect with the WIFI network. The moment when your WIFI network finds and accepts the camera, it will ask to select the time zone and the region wherever you are residing.
- It will also ask for the serial number of your camera to be filled in. Now you can move further by touching the “Continue” tab. Now your Arlo camera has gone online.
Arlo Camera Login: Notifications Alerts
The following article will imply to the various models of Arlo Cameras, for instance, VMC5040, VMC3030, VMC3040, VMC3040S, VMC4030, VML4030, VMC4030. With arlo.netgear.com, you can get the opportunity to receive emails, alerts, and push notifications, whenever any type of strange motion or suspicious activity will be detected by your Netgear Arlo camera that is already sync with the Arlo Base-station.
If you are unable to read those alerts or is busy in doing some urgent work, then you have the chance to share this email alerts to someone you trust. It can be sent to many people simultaneously. You can even edit the modes of the camera, but for that you must have information about all the modes and its settings.
- Login to my.arlo.com account or you can make launch the Arlo App for this Arlo email alerts.
- Tap to the option MODE, and choose for another option “Standalone Camera” for your Arlo Q, Arlo Q plus, Arlo Go, or Arlo Pro cameras, for which you want to have this notification setup feature.
- Beside the mode that you wish to change, will be a “Pencil Icon” tap on this icon to move on to next step.
- You can even read the rules for setting distinguished modes under the section “Edit Mode Screen” there will be a list of rules, that will help you to set the modes.
- Click the “Pencil Icon” again, that is beside the rules for which you want to setup this email alert or notification alert features.
- Now go under the Alert section and tick the check box, just next to the option “Push Notification” to get push notifications on your smart devices or your mobile phones.
- To get the emails alerts, find and tick the check box for “Email alerts”. and move for next step.
- While selecting the email alerts, it is mandatory to provide the required email address where you want to receive the emails. Tap the “Pencil Icon” and a space will be provided to you, to fill your desired email address.
- There you have to mention a different email address other than that which you have used to login and create your Arlo Account, because it is already included by the Netgear Arlo login account.
- Click to the EDIT tab to edit the email address or to replace the email address with a different one.
- Before shutting down the “Netgear Arlo Camera Login and setup for email alerts” page, please click SAVE option, to save the settings.